Registration Team - TNG Pre-school
- Part of a team that works towards building a cross-generation ministry in an intentional disciplemaking church
- Warmly welcomes children as they come to church (children's first point of contact).
- Sets up and man the registration desk weekly.
- Assists children in scanning for attendance
- Assists newcomers in registering their children for the services
- Christian who is regularly attending Covenant EFC worship service.
- Believes that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and final authority for all Christian faith and life
- Has a regular devotional time with God
- Preferably attending a Covenant Group (CG)
- A heart and calling to serve children
- Able to relate with parents and possess a good moral standing
- Positive attitude towards learning and receiving correction
- Team player
- Able to familiarise with Voyager registration system (training provided)
- Commitment for minimum 1 year
- May be required to work on off-peak or non-Sunday period
- Twice a month at any one of the Sunday service